Manufacturing Coordinator/Lab Technician
W2 Contract to Hire
Santa Clara, CA
Overview: This group supports most development projects that our company is rolling out. You will be on the front lines of the most cutting-edge products Nvidia will produce in the coming years. It is not often you can say I helped produce a product that the entire world is using! This role comes with a lot of responsibility but also holds a heavy feeling of accomplishment when products hit the market.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain a detailed log for validated products in a dynamic R&D environment. Maintain inventory, provide forecasts, and assist in budgeting activities.
- You will coordinate incoming/outgoing products needing Rework and Testing, while prioritizing the assignments and balancing workload across multiple labs.
- Publish a daily Status Report for the work in process as valuable insight for many multi-functional teams.
- Working with hardware and software teams program managers to verify details of product builds.
What we need to see:
- High School graduate, (higher degree preferred) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in engineering or customer service.
- Providing friendly and efficient support to our engineering teams coming to our labs for technician assistance.
- You must be willing to learn and implement change while taking calculated risks. The proven ability to take direction and meet task deadlines is the experience you bring.
- You work independently, are detail oriented, have a flexible, can-do attitude. This role is requiring leadership, you must display a positive attitude that rubes off on others.
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks with good organization skills and good attention to detail, as well as follow up to the various engineering teams.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.