Client Account Manager
$70,000-$85,000 annually DOE
Onsite in Salt Lake City, UT 84116
100% of employee benefit premiums covered
Direct hire opportunity
Our client is a full-service supply chain management company and they are looking to hire a Client Account Manager to join their Account Management team.
- A self-starter who understands importing, order fulfillment, logistics services, 3PL, eCommerce, and distribution.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly assess solutions for existing and new clients.
- Partner with the sales team to maintain accurate records and sales plan forecasting.
- Assist Leadership in client support and all customer facing communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ year’s client management/support experience
- 3+ year’s experience in managing a team of 6 or more
- Solid understanding of client relationship management and a sales pipeline, reporting and maintenance of customer information and contracts.
- Proven ability to effectively manage client communication and facilitate internal communications related to client roadmap, support, and new initiatives.
- Proven ability to manage a team of 6 or more.
- Proven ability to strategize on areas to improve client communications, additional reporting and retention tactics.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.