Systems Marketing Manager
Fully remote, Santa Clara, CA
Contract, high possibility for Full Time
Pay Rate: $75/hr
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/401K and weekly pay!
Are you looking for a career change with a growing tech company? We are looking for a marketing campaign manager with validated expertise in building and executing marketing programs for a leading artificial intelligence computing company and our partner ecosystem. Our client works with some of the most exciting organizations and companies in the world that are using AI-powered technology!
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the MDF budget, guidelines and deadlines across multiple teams.
- Supporting the marketing strategy and execution to drive awareness and demand for enterprise AI Development Systems.
- Developing activities and assets targeted at senior IT leaders and decision makers.
- Designing, executing, optimizing creative marketing programs.
- Defining global campaigns, campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix across digital, AR, PR influencers, and events.
- As part of your role, you will be managing content strategy, content development, digital strategy, and event strategy and handle creative decisions for all marketing programs.
- Building unique, creative and engaging marketing and educational assets including infographics, banner ads, social posts, landing pages, animated gifs, product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed that can be used globally.
- Conceiving and owning the execution of campaign activities to create an engaged community of customers as well as a marketing-influenced pipeline both for company-led campaigns as well as partner campaigns.
- Measuring the results of marketing campaigns is of high importance. You will be monitoring performance via real-time listening and analytics dashboards including share of voice, web traffic, engagement, net new names, MQL and SQLs. This will enable you to respond, plan, and ensure continued optimization of marketing channels. You are expected to communicate results and analysis on an ongoing basis.
What we need to see:
- A demonstrated ability with 5+ years experience in driving integrated marketing for data center technologies
- Previous experience managing MDF budgets, guidelines and deadlines.
- Previous experience and a strong understanding of data center technology
- Very strong experience and confirmed results with digital marketing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and you are able to write creative long and short-form content including messaging documents and customer presentations
- Experience engaging with a technical audience
- Well versed in new account-based marketing approaches
- Experienced in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams and regions
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Proven experience developing engaging assets working across multiple stakeholders and Business Units.
- Elite knowledge of marketing campaign standard methodologies, real-time content marketing, and digital and social marketing
- Demonstrated success developing and executing digital marketing campaigns with data-driven approach
- Possesses the ability to continually innovate, think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts is a requirement
- Has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, with strong project management skills
- You've developed campaigns with significant revenue impact
- Lastly, you exhibit a can-do attitude and a growth-mindset
If you are interested in exploring a career with our world-renowned client, apply now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.