Title: Chief of Staff - Business Operations
Location: New York City, NY 10028 (Manhattan)
Term: DIRECT HIRE!
Pay: $50,000 - $70,000 / year
Full-time M-F( Hybrid – 2-3 days in office and remote)
You must be a super-efficient, task oriented hard worker who delivers results not just on assigned tasks, but also adept at bringing ideas and action that will move the needle in the business.
In addition to managing existing systems and sales processes (CRM, email list, social media, blog posts, calendar, eSpeakers, sales leads, online product sales), the ideal candidate is also someone who is constantly seeking ways to do things better, faster and more effectively - someone who will research new opportunities and technologies and figure how to integrate them into the business.
Position includes the ability to take on more responsibility and help scale as the business continues to experience growth.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND SALES DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Lead Management - organize and maintain the lead pipeline and keep follow-ups on track. Current CRM is Mailchimp but open to other options.
- Future Lead Ideation - organize and maintain a potential lead list of conferences, associations, ideas and anything else we can come up with to generate more future leads.
- Future Lead Creation – create submissions for potential speaking engagements on behalf of the speaker.
- Current Pipeline - organize current pipeline of speaking engagements. Help create an ongoing process of when everything happens before the gig. This happens in eSpeakers.
- Engagement Logistics - coordinate and communicate with clients regarding all logistical aspects of speaking engagements -- location, travel, training materials, room set-up, A/V and expense reports.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Calendar/Task Management – get the speaker’s daily tasks under control and get a system in place for ongoing organization. Calendar is on Google Calendar.
- Newsletter/Blog/Social – help create ongoing calendar and communications for the email database, blogs and social needs
- Purchaser Engagement – process purchases and provide ongoing customer service for purchasers of speaker’s products.
- Manage and track industry certifications
TRAITS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Organized and detail-oriented/task focused
- Excellent time management skills/high volume producer
- Experience with CRM systems and sales processes
- Has an up-to-date laptop that is loaded with Office and can run other web-based applications
- Technologically astute, quick learner
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ideally some design software, video editing, and adept at updating Wordpress.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Direct and open communicator
- Flexible, able to switch gears quickly
Please submit your resume for consideration!
"TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation."