San Jose, 95113
Location: SAP Center
Summary: We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Event Staff. Event Staff are responsible for working under the instructions of an Event Manager, assuming the role of Food Sales, Photo Booth, Programs and inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking equipment against an inventory list, among other duties. Moreover, Event Staff need to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
Below are the required days to work. Please respond with a copy of resume for consideration. We are hiring ASAP!
Required Working Days & Time:
10/20/2021: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM
10/21/2021: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
10/22/2021: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
10/23/2021: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM (2) - 30 MINUTE UNPAID BREAKS
10/24/2021: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (2) - 30 MINUTE UNPAID BREAKS
· Must wear a plain white long sleeve button-down oxford-type collared shirt (no lace, adornments or branding, etc.)
· Black Dress Pants (no Jeans or Leggings)
· All Black comfortable shoes (no high heels)
· No heavy makeup or perfume. Long hair must be pulled back
· No facial jewelry. Ear gauges are acceptable up to 6 mm in diameter but must be clear or flesh colored.
· Tattoos Must Be Covered.
*Break will be given accordingly & Covid-19 testing will be administered unless you have proof of vaccination*
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.