Riverside, CA 92507
Summary: The Warehouse Associate has the important role of helping maintain the warehouse dock by clearing the belt, wrapping pallets, and loading and unloading trucks. The individual will assist in replenishment and warehouse cleanliness. This role is contracted with potential turning into permanent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the maintenance and function of the warehouse, including docking, wrapping pallets, loading/unloading
trucks, replenishment, and clean up.
• Maintains work area and supplies in an efficient and organized manner.
• Abides by safety policies and regulations.
• Communicates effectively.
• Assists in other departments as needed.
• Brings energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and commitment to the role.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift 30lbs consistently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Energetic, enthusiastic, positive attitude, and committed
• Prior warehouse experience is a plus
• A bicycle background is a plus
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.