Skokie, IL 60077
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant provides effective management of the Airport program by determining priorities of workflow and procedures to be followed, acts as liaison between Airport program and Airport Division as well as corporate departments to ensure accurate, timely and concise flow of information and reports; to support General and Assistant General Manager by performing a variety of duties including those of a confidential nature; and to be part of the team effort to maintain a high standard of client, tenant and employee relations.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with all aspects of administrative management and day-to-day operation matters by working closely GM and AGM to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies; including working creatively to improve overall information flow and processes for efficiency.
• Manage office systems/functions, inventory of supplies/amenities and sourcing for suppliers(vendors). Procure appropriate repair services, as needed.
• Responsible for accurate GL account coding, review and approval of invoices in the accounts payable system.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities as required; including venue selection, catering, audiovisual, printing reports & other item and other logistics.
• Prepare and distribute business correspondence (Using Microsoft Office Suite).
• Perform multifaceted general office support by serving as a resource of information for internal and external customers as needed.
• Assist in office budget reviews and expenditure projections as it relates to expenses.
• Maintain and coordinate celebration and events such as staff birthdays, get-well soon, etc.
• Assist with tenant and customer complaints in an effective and professional manner.
• Handle confidential information with discretion.
• Maintain logs and reports as required.
• Ensure the office areas are free from safety hazards as well as coordinating the maintenance and upkeep.
• Maintain accurate sales reporting in the accounting system: collect and input tenant monthly sales, revise changes as needed, report monthly sales and updates to necessary personnel.
• Assist with tenant billing, invoicing and support calling for account receivable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to problem-solve with critical thinking skills to resolve day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organization skills are required as well as the capability to maneuver in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain and enhance employee, customer and tenant relations.
• Teamwork and collaboration skills: ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
• Self-starter, able to make recommendations and execute tasks with minimal direction.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
• Work independently in diverse situations, set own priorities and use good judgment.
• Proficient in use of PC and software applications
• Work requires thorough knowledge of General Manager's responsibilities as well as knowledge of company policies, operations, procedures, safety and security measures.
• High school diploma. Preferably a two-year degree with specialized training in business administration.
• Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable/collections and customer service.
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender,nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.