Jr HR Coordinator
Mountain View, CA 94040 ( Remote/Hybrid- local candidates only)
$22-25hr (Weekly pay)
3 month contract (High potential for extension or permanent)
Our client is a platform for products that help improve the lives and health of women. They are mission-driven team of experienced inventors, mothers, and fathers dedicated to making a difference in women’s lives. They are building a brand rooted in innovation, freedom and belonging!
*If you are excited to learn and grow your HR career, we look forward to hearing from you!!
The People Team is looking JR HR Coordinator to join their growing team. This person will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills within HR and will have the opportunity to be part of a growing, mission driven team.
What you'll do:
- Provide operational support for HR operations, programs and processes including the transfer of data from employee folders HR system (BambooHR)
- Support day-to-day HR operations including onboarding new hires, responding to basic employee questions and completing employee requests
- May assist with the coordination of interviews for the talent team
- Follow standard operating procedures to maintain compliance with applicable federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with HR related projects and perform other duties as needed
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent experience
- 1-3 yrs of HR Coordinator, Admin Support or internships/transferable HR college courses
- Requires previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excited to learn and grow your HR career
- Previous experience or interest in data audits/transfer of employee files
- Ability to assist with employee onboarding, supporting new hires and ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed
- Experience with Bamboo HR or similar HRIS systems or interested in ability/interest to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Must have experience using Google Suite
- Some knowledge of Slack chat or similar chat systems
- Team oriented with a collaborative style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Please send your update resume. Thank you!