Clinical Research Associate
6 month contract
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and weekly pay!
At our client’s company, they believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. they aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, they’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach our client’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
Our client is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to provide research support for one or more clinical studies run by our client’s clinical research program. If you are passionate about clinical research and want to be part of building our clinical research division and part of a rapidly growing company, then this is the role for you.
In this role, you’ll partake in clinical research studies from initiation to completion. You will facilitate communication between study team members, assisting with day to day operations of projects, and work with management on overall milestones and targets to ensure timely completion of projects.
You’ll work closely with Principal Investigators, co-investigators, our clinical research manager, clinics and its staff for each study that you are coordinating, along with the Launchpad (HQ) team. There will be peak periods during the year with high workloads due to overlapping deadlines and time sensitive priorities.
This role requires up to 15% travel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with conducting multiple clinical research studies
- Collect, complete, and maintain essential clinical trial documents including, but not limited to study member CVs, clinical licenses, financial disclosures, FDA-required documents, protocol training and responsibility logs.
- Organize, file, and maintain study documents, including IRB-approved documents, case report forms, questionnaires, databases, and promotional materials on e-regulatory or internal platforms in a manner that is compliant with regulations and GCP.
- Perform pre-screening in electronic health records to identify potential participants and contact them for study participation..
- Interact with study participants directly and indirectly to route informed consents for e-signatures.
- Organize and schedule initial and ongoing patient follow-up, including arranging lab work and appointments as needed per protocol.
- Works with the research manager and clinic staff to set up patient visits.
- Register research participants in study-specific portals as required by the protocol.
- Complete case report forms as required by the protocol.
- Arrange courier pick-ups from clinic sites on patient visit days.
- Assist with payment arrangements for subject compensation via third party payment platform or other specified methods.
- Perform data entry in electronic data capture system and answer administrative queries that arise in a timely manner.
- Download lab reports from protocol-specified portals and prepare for investigator acknowledgement via electronic patient binder platform.
- Maintain inventory of study-specific equipment and supplies.
- Maintain timely communication with sponsor and other vendors as requested -- including research specimen inquiries.
- Share screening logs and other regulatory documents with sponsors as requested.
- Schedule meetings (internal and external) as requested.
- Prepare agendas and record meeting minutes during research discussions.
- Prepare administrative forms, documents, and case report forms as requested.
- Assists with submitting manuscripts and abstracts to scientific journals and conference portals.
- Maintain awareness of deadlines and inform clinical research managers of any identified or anticipated delays in workflows.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive records and information.
- Undergraduate degree required (health-related field is a plus)
- Minimum of 1 year related experience with clinical research coordination/assistance
- Ability to coordinate research within a team environment
- Knowledge of research ethics and regulations
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.