Work on-Site 2 days per week
Urgent Need: Start ASAP
***Great Pay and Benefits!***
Our leading Hospital and Healthcare client has an immediate need for a Benefuts Specialist with 3-5 years of experience who will be responsible for managing the Company Benefits programs offered to their associates. This includes planning for Open Enrollment and ongoing benefits maintenance. This role requires extensive communication and interaction with associates, management, benefits broker, carriers and partners. This position will also assist the HRIS team as needed with projects and special requests.
- Conducts and/or assist with benefit orientations for new hires and explain benefit enrollment and ensures that all materials are current
- Manages the planning of Open Enrollment with timelines, training and education
- Assists with the management of Leaves of Absence, COBRA, STD/LTD claims and helps to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Responds to benefits questions and concerns from associates
- Coaches HR Team and associates through benefits elections, life events, work events, etc.
- Responsible for monthly auditing and reconciliation of benefits plans and invoices
- Responsible for providing and updating the content for the company App and all other benefits materials and platforms
- Partners with HRIS Team to build or evolve the benefits portal for Open Enrollment
- Assists HRIS Team with benefits updates to the HR system
- Responsible for ensuring that all benefit changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deductions
- Responsible for benefits auditing to ensure compliance
- Ensures that the dependent verification process is followed and documented
- Manages the benefits dependent verification process
- Responsible for the management and completion of benefits reporting requirements
- Participates in planning and providing training to Human Resource Associates that will empower them to understand and communicate benefits programs to their communities
- Stays current on legislative updates affecting the areas of compensation and benefits, including wage and hour regulations, ERISA, FLSA, DOL, IRS and Healthcare Reform Act
- Assist with obtaining statistics and information in renewal process of any health, life and all other benefits the company offers
- Manages the day to day a needs of the 401K process
- Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy 401K records and reports
- Responsible for initiating changes/updates to the 401K plans
- Represents the Company as the primary contact with third party 401K advisors and other partners
- Manages transactional tasks required to ensure appropriate communication, eligibility, enrollment, changes, termination, data audits, invoicing, wire transfers and other activities as needed.
- Manages the process for Medicare notices and reporting
- Manages the process for COBRA administration and works closely with vender to ensure accuracy
- Participates in vendor and broker relationships associated with the Company’s benefits programs
- Responsible for providing 3rd party administrator reports to ensure compliance with Affordable Care Act
- Knowledge and ability to convey benefit compliance principles and practices
- Assists in other related activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with course work in business, human resources, or related field
- Three to five years of Human Resources Benefits experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the LOA laws and process is preferred.
- Possesses excellent process management, communication, and customer service skills and is comfortable interacting and communicating with all levels of management, associates, candidates, company visitors and telephone callers while responding to their needs in a professional and timely manner. Must have excellent organizational skills and have a high attention to detail, must be able to accurately document and maintain records and files. Must be able to multitask and manage a large volume of work with continuous interruptions while understanding and establishing priorities. Must maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive candidate and company information. Ability to communicate employment brand in writing. Collaborates with colleagues and thrives in a team environment.
- Travel of up to 10% may be required for this position.
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation