Warehouse Associate- Shipping Clerk
Onsite- Carlsbad, CA 92008
Full time hours
$15/hour + $20 stipend for each day worked
Our client is a worldwide leader in cutting-edge golf simulation technology and they are looking for a Warehouse Associate- Shipping Clerk to join their team in a temp-to-hire opportunity.
The Warehouse Associate- Shipping Clerk assists with the overall responsibility for receiving orders, customer returns and moving materials within the warehouse.
- Process sales orders for customers
- Pull correct parts per sales orders
- Review customer shipping requirements and perform tasks to accomplish requirements
- Handle and pack outgoing shipments per customer according to packing instructions
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages and material on a continuous and repetitive basis 10lbs to 75lbs+
- Perform accurate material handling procedures at all times
- Pull and stage inventory against sales and work orders
- General maintenance and housekeeping, including maintaining warehouse supplies
- Assist distribution and logistics supervisor in coordinating shipping details with freight carriers
- Provide shipping information, on an as-needed basis, to various departments such as Client Services, Sales and Marketing
- Perform activities in all areas of material distribution
- Drive company vehicles for local deliveries and pick-ups. Move inventory from warehouse to storage or between offices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year experience as an inventory or warehouse clerk
- Experience in international shipping including generating the proper documentation
- Possess moderate understanding of general aspects of the job
- Intermediate computer proficiency to complete things such as electronic time card, operating various shipping systems such as UPS and FedEx
- Experience with inventory transactions and inventory control
- Must be able to perform multiple, non-technical tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills to meet changing job conditions
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to operate forklift
- Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
- Must pass background, drug test and motor vehicle report
- Experience with Fishbowl
- Experience in an original equipment-manufacturing environment
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.