Onsite- Carlsbad, CA 92008
Full time hours
4x10 shift: Tuesday-Friday, 5:00am-3:30pm
$16-$18/hour DOE + $20 stipend for each day worked
Direct hire opportunity!
Our client is a worldwide leader in cutting-edge golf simulation technology and they are looking for a Assembly Tech to join their team in a direct hire opportunity.
The Assembly Tech I assists with the overall responsibility for receiving orders, customer returns and moving materials within the warehouse; metal fabrication work, erecting metal frames, and mechanical assembly.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance
- Verifies incoming product against pack-slip
- Receives PO’s into the computer system
- Receives returns (RMA)
- Able to operate basic power tools: drill, table saw, reciprocating saw, angle grinder, staple gun.
- Capable of handling basic hand tools: hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, level, vise grips, wrench, pliers, hand saw, chisels.
- Responsible for inventory organization, stocking and racking
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform various job roles within the warehouse as assigned
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages and material on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Maintain open, professional and productive dialogue
- Proactively make suggestions to drive continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in shipping and receiving or warehouse environment
- Possess moderate understanding of general aspects of the job
- Basic computer proficiency to complete things such as electronic timecard, inventory look up or generate bar-code and shipping labels
- Ability to team lift up to 150 pounds
- Ability to understand and follow instructions regarding work duties and safety methods
- Ability to operator power and hand tools
- Ability to work overtime
- Experience with Fishbowl (ERP System)
- Blueprint and drawing comprehension
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.