Installation Services Project Coordinator
Hybrid role: remote and onsite in Carlsbad, CA 92008
Full time hours
Direct hire opportunity!
Our client is a worldwide leader in cutting-edge golf simulation technology and they are looking for a Installation Services Project Coordinator to join their team in a direct hire opportunity.
The Installation Services Project Coordinator is responsible for providing effective project coordination for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as building rapport and communicating effectively with team members within the organization.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage new installations, upgrades, and service visits
- Support installers when they are onsite at all jobs
- Place orders for parts that are missing and/or needed
- Be able to handle/maintain 60+ inbound calls per day
- Expedite tech checks of all jobs
- Manage and report KPI’s for Project Managers, Assistant PM’s and Installers
- Schedule service visits when installers are in areas as needed
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Maintain CRM/Salesforce and stay on top of outreach tasks and reminders
- Troubleshoot potential issues and resolves existing problems
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming clients order status and product knowledge requests
- Communicate the business brand and solicits customer opinions and suggestions
- Provide solutions, recommendations, and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity, and empathy
- Perform other admin/facilities duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a client services and/or sales support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities
- Strong desire and passion to help people and provide an excellent customer experience
- Ability to be honest and transparent in a professional manner
- Dependable and trustworthy with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections tactfully
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Previous installation coordination experience preferred
- Experience in high-end client services and/or installation services preferred
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.