Hybrid role: remote and onsite in Carlsbad, CA 92008
Full time hours
Direct hire opportunity!
Our client is a worldwide leader in cutting-edge golf simulation technology and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in a direct hire opportunity.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating for a successful installation of assigned product lines. This position works closely with members of the Sales, Engineering, Installation Services, Marketing, Client Success and Operations to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals of providing ultimate Customer Satisfaction. The Project Manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
- Develop and maintain an intimate working knowledge of all product line offerings, along with any options or accessories.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, coordinate, schedule, and execute a successful installation and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire process.
- Assist sales and engineering services in space planning and preparation, including CAD drawings, electrical and structural requirements, etc.
- Manage all post-sale communication with regards to planning and installation both internally and externally. This often includes working with 3rd party contractors (architects, GC’s, electricians, etc.) hired by the customer to ensure all space preparations are met prior to install.
- Manage and communicate product information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicate risks, issues, improvements, and feature requests to key stakeholders and Product Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects.
- Work with other team members to help train both internal and external technicians (may require some travel).
- Provide installation support to both internal and external technicians (not a high priority responsibility)
- Work with other team members to help facilitate technical support to both technicians and customers.
- On occasion, this role may require you to perform or assist with the installation of the products (may require some travel).
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Maintain a high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair our ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical objectives.
- Five years of product management experience in a construction environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Must have proven skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
- Knowledge of building environments, contractor roles, and basic construction terminology.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize data and provide clear recommendations.
- Passion for innovation and high-level strategic thinking.
- Experience with electrical, network, power and hand tools.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.