Paid Media Manager
3 month contract
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and weekly pay!
Our client is looking for a passionate, extraordinary marketer to join their Digital Marketing Organization. The broader team encompasses everything from digital experience, email marketing and analytics.
Come be part of the digital marketing team as a Paid Media Manager and be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing paid media (focused on Google advertising, including Search, Discovery, Display and YouTube) reaching a targeted audience and having an impact on the bottom line. Our team functions as an internal agency, acting as experts in digital marketing by providing recommendations and strategies and executing campaigns for our various product teams. We are looking for someone who can function at a quick pace, often juggling multiple projects at a time.
In this role, you will create media strategies, and implement across various media channels for the B2B side of our business as well as offer best practices resources and consulting for our partners who execute campaigns on our behalf.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build campaign proposals to include recommendations, strategies, KPIs and other insights
- Develop strong relationships with product and campaign stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external vendors to develop successful media placements & programs
- Perform keyword research, audience targeting and competitor analysis for campaign launches
- Write optimized ads and extensions across all Google ad types (Display, Discovery, Search)
- Assist on online activations across our client’s website and virtual events i.e. webinar programs
- Build and implement strategy for YouTube Keynotes/Live Premieres
- Develop and present results decks highlighting meaningful insights and recommendations for future campaigns
What we need to see:
- 3-5 years of experience building and implementing paid media campaigns, managing budgets.
- Experience in leading/running paid media campaigns via Google Adwords (i.e. PPC, Display and/or programmatic campaigns).
- Passion for delivering results.
- Self-sufficient professional with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- An ability and interest in staying up-to-date with emerging trends and media innovations.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, pixel implementation and paid social metrics dashboards.
- Passion for metrics and digging into the details to uncover insights.
- Background managing or consulting on organic social media to drive engagement and brand affinity.
- Familiarity with how paid media fits into the overall digital journey and how the digital touchpoints can work together for greater impact.
- Experience working with developer audiences is a plus.
Please submit your updated resume for consideration!
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.