Onsite in Livermore, CA
$29.00/hr (weekly pay!)
Medical benefits offered
Full time hours
We are a manufacturing company seeking a Materials Expeditor to help us focus on expediting key shortages for New Product Introduction and 100% On Time Delivery.
Responsible for all activities related to expediting process of key parts and assemblies from both external and internal suppliers, ensuring an uninterrupted supply of materials to support production schedules and Customer 100% OTD. Reports to the Materials Manager.
- Reach out to suppliers, expedite and confirm ETA’s
- Participate in daily production meetings and be ready to provide latest updates from suppliers on key parts and shortages.
- Participate and collaborate in NPI meetings and provide status to NPI team on components needed to support product launches.
- Track and expedite components through multiple suppliers via subcontracted work orders.
- Ensure ERP system is reflecting accurate component arrival dates.
- Close collaboration with Purchasing, Planning and Production Control to ensure execution of production plans.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate inventory transfers across warehouses and Manufacturing sites.
- Collaborate with Quality MRB Coordinator in the supplier RMA process.
- Participate in Quality MRB meetings.
- Participate in Production Scheduling meetings.
- Associates degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Ability to communicate in a professional business manner, both in writing and verbally.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.