Title: Senior Technical Sourcers
Location: Nationwide remote opportunity
Term: 6-month contract
Pay: DOE (Weekly pay)
Our client is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will play a key role in working with recruiters and hiring managers to develop innovative sourcing strategies that will identify and attract talent to our growing business. You will develop, implement, and execute a broad sourcing and outreach strategy and think creatively about how to build a candidate pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with recruiters and the business to develop a diverse candidate pipeline.
- Work with engineering leaders and recruiters in defining and maintaining hiring needs while understanding technical requirements of the roles, the engineering challenges, and how it fits into the organization.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, Github etc., and by targeted networking through alumni groups, meet-ups and conferences.
- Execute on tactical outreach, craft custom outreach messaging, and screen prospective candidates.
- Work with schedulers and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ technical sourcing expertise for Software Engineers, or Enterprise Marketing and Enterprise Sales related roles.
- Proficient in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expert-level internet search and networking skills.
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills.
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Understanding of Autonomous Vehicles competitive landscape and target companies.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Consistent track record of finding creative ways to identify talent.
- Solid oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
"TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation."