Workplace Operations Analyst (Onsite)
New York, NY
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
A World-Changing Company
Passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Our Operations teams anticipate and plan for anything that is thrown our way with dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism. We find order in chaos, and we thrive when faced with new and challenging problems, no matter how big or small. We excel at keeping our cool while doing what needs to be done, often under tight deadlines. Our team strives to make the impossible happen on a daily basis by delivering on numerous projects faster than most companies even know where to begin.
No two days are the same, but as a Workplace Operations Analyst you can expect to:
- Execute on all operational aspects of the office (facilities, services, health and safety, shipping, space management, budgets, real estate projects, etc.). Own day-to-day workplace operations with a strong customer service orientation.
- Interface directly with business stakeholders and internal teams to ensure space requirements are always met and business needs prioritized.
- Establish, improve and manage vendor relations (facilities, janitorial, office supplies, etc.). Liaise with property managers and/or subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building space issues.
- Oversee space planning processes and initiatives to maintain office functionality while delivering a first-class office experience.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive outcomes forward.
- Identify inefficiencies and create processes and solutions built to scale.
- Perform general administrative tasks, and handle last-minute requests and issues as they arise.
What We Value
- Prior office management experience and a background in hospitality and/or customer service.
- Prior experience with overall office financial management (spend forecasting, budget management, contracting, invoicing, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills. A focus on effective teamwork, with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Project management abilities including planning, timeline tracking, implementation and communication across teams. Ability to prioritize and execute against several competing tasks and projects.
- Willingness and ability to be on-call to address critical incidents as and when they arise.
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel to other offices as needed, up to 25% of the time.
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.