Legal Leasing Coordinator
Remote position (PST hours)
Pay rate: $30/hr-$35/hr DOE
Provide administrative support to at least two (2) lease negotiators in the preparation and processing of all lease documentation and related correspondence.
- Duties include: heavy document production; creating files, transmittal letters and lease documents from form templates; data entry; processing incoming and outgoing mail (including FedEx); copying, updating reports and databases.
- Provide additional administrative support to other negotiators, as necessary and back up to the other Coordinators in the Department, as needed to support a fast paced team environment.
- To consistently follow department policies and procedures, while demonstrating ability to identify deal specific information in order to coordinate any follow through required for project completion.
- One to three years experience in an administrative support position.
- Proficient in Windows 2010: Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of other software (Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat DC) and working with document databases and/or workflow management software (Salesforce, Webex and Alchemy) is a plus.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Self starter who can work with minimal supervision and is flexible with changing priorities.
- Prior experience as legal secretary and knowledge of commercial real estate/lease contracts helpful.
- Experience providing support to more than one supervisor beneficial.
- Notary Public certification a plus but not required
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.