Test Electronics Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
12 month contract (Potential for permanent)
Pay: $18-21hr (Weekly pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Test Electronics Technician to join their team in the operations department!
- Test and troubleshoot telecommunication equipment
- Follow detailed test procedures and run test processes in the manufacturing area
- Collects diagnostic and record logistic information needed and enter it into racking software.
- Document failures and record them electronically. Determines if the designated product passes all test cycles.
- Testing and troubleshooting RF and digital circuits in Manufacturing
- Setting up necessary test equipment and fixtures
- Perform calibration, test, troubleshooting, completing test data sheets and detailed failure reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years testing and troubleshooting electronics
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits
- Experience working with RF and troubleshooting is a plus, but not required
- Interest in test and troubleshooting methods for telecommunication equipment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Must pass background check
If you meet the job requirement, please submit your resume!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.