Title: Test Technician- RF (2nd shift)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Pay: $28-$32hr (Weekly pay)
Terms: 12 month contract (Potential for permanent)
Full-time / 2nd shift hours
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Test Technician to join their team in the operations department!
- Test and troubleshoot complex telecommunication equipment to the component level
- Testing and troubleshooting complex RF and digital circuits in Manufacturing
- Setting up necessary test equipment and fixtures
- Perform calibration, test, troubleshooting, completing test data sheets and detailed failure reports
- Provide help to other technicians.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years testing and troubleshooting electronics to the component level
- Experience working with and testing and troubleshooting Radio Frequency(RF)
- Experience testing electronic products.
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Must pass background check
Bonus if you have the below:
- Existing Security Clearance is a plus
- Oracle or Agile experience
- Hands on experience setting up and working with RF test set ups.
- Experience RF transmitters, RF receivers, and amplifiers.
If you meet the job requirement, please submit your resume!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.