Logistics Analyst/Supply Chain
Dallas, TX 75219 ( Remote to start- local candidates or able to relocate)
Excellent Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/401k
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate.
**This is great team environment with a lot of opportunity for growth!!
Our client is seeking an experienced logistics analyst/planner to support global reverse logistics operations. Your responsibilities will be diverse, and you will be empowered to use your initiative and skills in a variety of functions. You will plan, model, and coordinate global activities related to recovery, refurbishment, and redeployment of assets to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies. You will work directly with cross functional internal teams to plan and sustain programs, providing detailed assessments on existing operations and recommendations for future activity. You will assist with the management of company’s third part distribution (3PL) centers and transportation providers to enable the movement of product through global supply chain network. You will create and report metrics that drive cost savings, performance improvements, and internal/external customer satisfaction. Your analysis will be used to drive meaningful operational decisions that will positively impact the company’s ability to scale and grow globally.
- Develop and report metrics on cost, performance, and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Utilize historical activity from various data sources to create streamlined operational and financial forecasts
- Leverage automation tools for data integration and reporting
- Present findings and recommendations for internal and external program reviews
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives for existing programs
- Plan and model operations with projected costs for future programs
- Represent the logistics team in cross functional team forums
- Assist with inventory management and reconciliation efforts
- Support the management team with their initiatives and special projects
- Create procedures and processes which improve company’s ability to meet product system and customer requirements
- Communicate with peers and supervisors regularly, document work, meetings, and decisions
- Ensures 3PL providers are executing all transportation moves in accordance with established service agreements
- Ensure 3PL providers are executing all reverse operations functions as per SOP’s and within budgets
- 3-5 years of experience in a logistics & distribution, Supply Chain Management, or related responsibility (i.e. Demand Planning, Supply Planning)
- Must have analytics experience rather than general logistics coordination of activity.
- Experience with management of data integrated from multiple systems, analyzing and reporting that data to make smart business decisions related to forecasting and historical activity
- Oracle experience, or a comparable ERP inventory management tool
- Knowledge of import/export regulations and government compliance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with little or no direction, can work independently and collaboratively as a team member to meet goals while maintaining an organized and systematic approach to task completion
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, and research skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- US Citizenship required
Bonus if you have the below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, or related field
- Experience working with reporting and analytical tools Tableau or OBIEE
- Experience with Transportation Management systems
- Knowledge of import/export regulations and VAT
- High analytical aptitude capable of interpreting data to identify trends
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.