We’re looking for merchant-focused problem solvers to join our merchant support team. As part of our team you will field requests, troubleshoot merchant issues, utilize data to evaluate areas for improvement, build out processes, create knowledge/training documentation and take our merchant experience to the next level. With requests for support from our expanding base of several thousand merchants, our Merchant Support team are responsible for speaking directly with merchants and working closely with our internal teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our merchants are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world, then this is the job for you.
- Act as the voice of the company and be the first point of contact for all our merchants
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve merchant issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with the rest of the Merchant Support team to swiftly address inquiries related to our platform, product questions, order issues, delays, etc.
- Evaluate merchant feedback and communicate insights to other internal teams, including marketing, product development, strategy, and tech, to optimize the user experience
- Build out processes, documentation and training documents
- Guide merchants through the initial onboarding process
- Educate merchants on various offerings and empower brands to succeed on Verishop through ongoing training and support
- Implement best practices to enable the company to scale quickly
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of post-college work experience, preferably with some business development experience or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Previous experience working in a business to business merchant, vendor or customer facing role is preferred
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment and contribute wherever there are needs and flex as priorities shift
- Technical aptitude and strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility in work schedule as shifts could start and end outside of normal business hours