Senior Compensation Analyst
Remote role (CDT hours)
4 month assignment with possibility to extend/convert
Our client is a leader in secure and intelligent technology and they are looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Manager of Global Compensation and Benefits, the Senior Compensation Analyst will play a key role in reviewing and improving compensation programs.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you have experience designing and analyzing compensation plans- apply today!
- Develop, implement, and maintain global and local compensation philosophies and/or programs.
- Prepare presentation materials for communication to management and employees
- Market analyses and research as needed to investigate and propose solutions for competitive hiring issues
- This role may assist with additional compensation duties as needed.
- 5+ years experience specialized in Compensation, preferably in the technology industry.
- Previous compensation design and implementation experience in a multinational company required.
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data using a variety of systems and applications. Must be able to synthesize data and identify trends.
- Experience with job analysis, classification, benchmarking and market pricing. Experience with Radford and Mercer Comptryx a plus.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to partner and work cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.