6-12 month contract, possible extension to 18 months
Up to $80/hr
Weekly pay and benefits
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At our company, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, our company has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments, and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
This role is to work on the technology refresh of the NBNco ground systems. Working in conjunction with application teams, we are rebuilding old end-of-life systems onto new operating systems with updated software. The candidate will be replacing RHEL 5, and RHEL/CentOS 6 systems with RHEL/CentOS 7 systems. Systems will be both virtual and physical and primarily configured with Puppet.
- 8+ years working experience
- Strong RHEL/CentOS administration skills
- Experience writing Puppet manifests
- Experience building servers with Kickstart and PXE boot
- Experience with VMware administration
- Experience with Windows Administration
- Ability to operate in a complex networking environment
- Ability to write customer-facing documentation and procedures
- Ability to independently solve technical problems and make engineering choices with light guidance
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.