Jr Recruiting Coordinator/HR
Location: Duluth GA Carlsbad CA, or Tempe AZ ( Remote, will need to go onsite when office opens)
6 month contract ( High potential for extension)
Pay: $22-$23hr (weekly pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate.
As a Jr Recruiting Coordinator/HR you will significantly contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition Team by providing a high level of customer service, support and coordination throughout the talent acquisition process. Working closely with recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams, you will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of the candidate’s experience throughout the recruiting, interviewing, offer and pre-hire start processes.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, logistics, hiring discussions, travel arrangements, and follow up with candidates as needed.
- Maintain consistent attention to detail driving administrative tasks to completion with both speed and accuracy - update Applicant Tracking System, spreadsheets, expense reimbursements, and ensure process driven workflow.
- Support recruiters with resume review for appropriate credentials, skills and experience in relation to position requirements
- *Upon return to the office, work in rotating shifts (M-F, 8:00-5:00) with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator team to welcome onsite candidates at our state-of-the-art candidate care center, providing excellent customer service and a great first impression
- Support Talent Acquisition initiatives and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and the tools used to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities to help out in any other areas as needed.
- 1-3 years Recruiting Coordinator/HR experience scheduling interviews
- Experienced with scheduling and managing calendars
- Ability to schedule meetings and interviews using zoom
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or similar systems
- Previous roles that required speed and responsiveness to emails, chats and phone calls with a sense of urgency
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, keep each other up to date and provide coverage as needed
- Strong time-management, detail orientation, and prioritization skills to multi-task competing requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and ability to work in a fast-faced environment with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills including the ability connect with customers internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Please send your resume. Thank you!