Clinical Recruiter (Remote)
Pay Rate: $35-38/hr
3 Month Contract
Mon-Fri 9-5 PST
**Please only apply if you have recruited in the Healthcare industry for Nurses-RN, LVS, MA, CNA. Candidates without healthcare recruiting experience will not be considered at this time. STRONG sourcing background required**
Leading healthcare company is hiring Clinical Recruiter-(Remote) immediately to help build the talent function! You'll lead the recruitment process for a recruitment project hiring RNs, LVNs, Medical Assistants and Medical Intake staff for COVID-testing, pop-up clinics and COVID-Ready for Employers program. If you are passionate about the hunt for the ideal candidate, and you enjoy finding creative and innovative ways to connect with people, please submit your resume and I look forward to speaking with you!.
- Full-cycle recruitment, with an emphasis on sourcing and developing relationships with prospective candidates through targeted research, passive outreach, and industry networking
- Thorough candidate screening and assessment for relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, licenses/certifications and aptitudes
- Advise and influence our hiring managers on recruiting strategies ranging from understanding and mapping the candidate landscape to facilitating talent calibration
- Partner to create recruitment materials to increase our employment brand awareness with potential candidates through social media, online and diversity channels
- Initiate and implement process improvements and programs to ensure candidates have a positive candidate experience and a smooth recruitment process for our interview teams
- Maintain candidate pipelines and workflows in our CRM / ATS while ensuring data integrity, and providing weekly updates to hiring managers and Talent team management
- 2+ years of recent experience recruiting RNs, LVNs, Medical Assistants, X-Ray Techs, Medical Receptionists, and other medical roles in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Deep sourcing, recruiting strategy, and robust candidate pipelines experience while utilizing a variety of resources
- Proven performer with improving recruiting processes, project management, and problem solving
- Strong prioritization, organizational, analytics, multi-tasking along with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Demonstrated strategic agility, influencing skills and organizational savvy
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.