Are you an experienced lab tech looking for a career change? Do you enjoy working hands on with cutting edge technology? If this sounds like you, please read on! TCWGlobal is partnering is with the #1 solar tracker company. We are hiring a well-rounded Quality & Reliability Lab Technician to join the company's brand new lab.
What you will work on:
- Testing new products and systems and document test results.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of test equipment and systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Assist in the failure analysis of returned failed product from field.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and organization.
- Use small lab tools used in electronics labs to assemble parts.
- Perform hand soldering touch-up rework on prototype and production PCB boards.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, ect.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with testing of electronic and electrical products.
- Familiarity with instruments such as oscilloscope, thermocouples, multimeters, current probes.
- Experience working with environmental chambers, ovens, vibration table.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team under minimum supervision.