Recruiting Coordinator (Remote)
Salary: $36.50hr (Weekly pay)
6 month contract (Potential for extension )
Our client is a thriving educational tech company that envisions a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life by accessing the world’s best learning experience. Their mission and vision unite their team; above all, they share a common passion for ambitious goals. They are also a strong, fun-loving community that shares meals, music, volunteering, sports, and more! They are looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join their team!
- Schedule a high volume of candidate interviews for phone screens, Skype or Hangouts, and onsite interviews with a sense of urgency and send confirmation emails in the US and internationally
- Act as liaise to reception regarding interview candidates, and field all initial questions about the interview process (escalate where appropriate)
- Provide timely follow-up on talent pipelines by managing Applicant Tracking System and updating candidates via phone and email, monitor incoming messages/voicemails during business hours
- Communicate professionally and tactfully, treating all candidates with the highest level of confidentiality and customer service
- Review, critique, proof, and post job descriptions in line with our talent voice and brand
- Participate and execute on recruiting initiatives driven by Talent, PeopleOps, Engineering, and other teams (e.g. recruitment fairs, intern program, diversity initiatives)
- Partner with recruiters to identify and source qualified candidates using LinkedIn and other sourcing strategies
- Must have 2-5 yrs experience as a Recruiting Coordinator/ Recruiting Assistant scheduling high volume of interviews.
- Administrative Assistant with calendar management background helpful!
- Requires experience with high volume interview scheduling in different time zones and international.
- Experience with scheduling panel interviews via Google Calendar and gmail ( knowledge of goodtime scheduling tool a plus)
- Experienced with scheduling panel interviews with different time zones.
- Knowledge of ATS systems ( Lever or similar) Or ability to pick up tools easily
- Previous experience working for university or educations institute scheduling interviews and understanding of batch days(same day group interviews)is a plus
- Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc) and Google suite (Google drive, calendar, etc)
- Problem solver and ability and responsiveness with a sense or urgency
- Discretion and sound judgment, with ability to interact with all levels of candidates and employees
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with using Application tracking systems
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Please send your updated resume. Thank you!