Travel and Expense Admin
Remote-Open to talent throughout the U.S.
Pay Rate: $30-$35/hr
Start ASAP – 3 month Contract
The Travel & Expense (T&E) Administrator will be responsible for administering the fast growing Travel and Expense spend and operations. The individual in this position will be the general go-to for activities surrounding EMEA and APAC T&E processes and procedures and global expansions. The position will interface with the general user base and ensure the corporate policy is maintained, and will address user questions related to T&E process and tool. The position will also have day to day operational interactions with travel suppliers such as Concur, our travel management supplier, preferred hotels, preferred rental car company, and others as appropriate.
- Engage with end users of the Concur expense management platform and help with user inquiries and follow-ups;
- Timely address user questions related to T&E tools and processes;
- Ensure corporate T&E policy is maintained and exceptions are documented through compliance audits and monitoring;
- Train users on the Concur T&E tool, company policies and processes;
- Proactively collect user feedback to T&E tools and processes, and continue to improve T&E processes;
- Ensure policy compliance using T&E system audit tools; general system oversight and coordination with Concur & travel management provider;
- Operational interaction with travel suppliers such as Concur, travel management, preferred hotels, rental car company and others as appropriate;
- Review T&E related KPIs/reports,
- Maintain FAQs/T&E resources within the company's intranet, and proactively reach out to key users/groups for training/communication;
- T&E reports for accounting/finance closing/reconciliation purpose, and identify opportunities for process improvement;
- Manage preferred hotel program, and other upcoming T&E related programs; assist with sourcing activities;
- Other ad hoc T&E related reports and activities.
- Bachelor degree is preferred. Administrator expense with Concur T&E tool is required.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with users and stake holders.
- Strong analytical skills, prior experience with management reporting is preferred.
- Must be highly organized individual with high degree of attention to details.
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task on a daily basis without losing sight of the longer term objectives.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and is a team player.
- Understand the basics of supplier management, and has business acumen.
- Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? Our client supports a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation