Jr Sales Account Executive (Remote)
Remote: in EST time zone
$33/hr + bonus ( Weekly pay)
4 month contract ( Great potential for permanent!)
Our client, a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, is looking to hire a Jr Sales Account Executive/ Business Development Rep to join their Revenue team. The Revenue team is the driving force of our client’s company, and we are looking to add an individual to market and arrange demonstrations of their CRM & Marketing software for their sales teams with retail dispensaries and cannabis brands.
A successful candidate will leverage influencing, relationship-building, and consultative selling skills to drive the adoption of the technology suite of products, in partnership with a team of CRM sales executives. You will work with clients to understand and anticipate how they make their budget decisions, explore and uncover their business needs, and communicate how our client’s range of product offerings can grow their businesses with a goal of securing an online meeting for our sales teams. Having knowledge of SaaS and Digital solutions combined with communication skills and analytical capabilities is a plus! You will also help shape how new and existing businesses will grow.
The impact you'll make:
- Identify and schedule inbound and outbound leads for outreach to conduct consultative discovery
- Conduct a follow up program by email and phone for any leads you were not able to reach or that went dormant
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all clients seeking to use our client’s technology to launch or grow their business
- Conduct consultative discovery with each client to identify the specific needs and goals of their business; properly enter all discovery notes into sales CRM.
- Maintain updated contact information for the client and its decision makers
- Introduce clients to the full Business suite offered in the region
- Using the information gained during discovery, pitch the client on the right combination of Business products that meets their needs
- Identify clients seeking to use premium products and conduct a seamless handoff to your colleague
- Drive maximum conversion of leads to adopt the Standard Business offering
- Partner with the Sales team to conduct a quick and seamless transition into the sales demonstration
- Collect and submit real time qualitative feedback from clients around opportunities to improve our client’s products and process
What you've accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in Business Development, Account Sales Executive or recent grads looking to grow your experience in B2B sales
- Excellent phone skills, drive, coachable, upbeat and self-motivated to succeed in sales
- Ability to make 50+ calls a day
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot CRM or similar
- Experience with digital advertising or B2B SaaS products or interested in the industry
- Comfort with, and ability to operate in an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with client
Please submit your updated resume for consideration!
TCW Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.