Solutions Engineer QA role
Long term contract, possible conversion to permanent
Weekly pay and benefits
Solutions Engineer QA
Our client is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from
around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities
and industry educators partner with our client to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and
degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform our client for
Business to transform their talent. Our client for Government equips government employees and
citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Our client for Campus empowers any
university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
Our client is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates,
Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Solutions Engineering Contractor role is on our Teaching and Learning team at our client, within
the Services organization. Teaching and Learning is a group of learning design researchers and
technical experts. Our team provides best practices, training, consulting, and support in content
development and creating high quality, transformational learning experiences.
Our client is looking for a QA Contractor who will be a trusted consultant for advanced technical
platform features, such as programming assignments and virtual lab environments.
You’ll work with course teams around the world to support content development of Computer
Science, Data Science, and Engineering programs on platform. You will support technical content
production, focusing on quality assurance, platform testing, and optimizing content designs for
smooth learner experience. With our Learning Design Consultants, you will deliver targeted feature
best practice recommendations for partner and internal teams, empowering them to develop high
quality learning for all of Coursera’s learners. Together, we will help create universal access to
high-quality education, and make a profound difference to lives and societies around the world.
● Perform technical Quality Assurance reviews for high impact, high revenue content.
● Identify partner technical requirements from their courses and identify
opportunities for optimized product solutions.
● Guide partners in adoption of technically and pedagogically sound best practices
for technical assessment features
● Efficiently identify, troubleshoot and resolve tricky technical platform issues
● Use data from research experiments, user feedback, and industry insights to inform
QA recommendations for technical content
Skills associated with this role:
● Technical knowledge, Product knowledge, Communication, Relationship & influence, Customer
● 3+ years of professional experience, including at 2+ years of technical experience
or another programming language, comfort with CLI tools
● Demonstrated experience debugging and troubleshooting skills, with ability to pick
up new languages and frameworks quickly
● Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport with internal and external
● Track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to
thoughtful recommendations and action plans
● Knowledge of software build and testing best practices
● Experience with Github and Version Control
● Experience with Docker
● Project management
Candidate Interview Assignment
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.