Technical Recruiting Coordinator (Remote)
Remote (Must work PST or CST time zone)
Pay: $33-$35hr (Weekly pay)
6 months (High potential for extension or permanent )
Our client brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities through their online platform. They are searching for a strong Recruiting Coordinator to help them grow their amazing team!
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video interviews to handling onsite interviews.
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with our recruiters to improve upon existing processes and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact.
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs.
- Build diverse and inclusive interview panels.
- 2-4yrs experience as a Recruiting Coordinator scheduling technical interivews
- Must have experience scheduling complex interviews for multiple team members
- Previous experience working for Tech company and/or understanding the process to set up technical interview
- Must have experience with scheduling complex high volume panel interviews
- Previous experience to ensure interviewers are not overbooked
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred or similar ATS systems/tracking systems
- Experience with Goodtime scheduling a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly, jump in and be a self-starter!
- Expert with Google Apps.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed.
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.