Paid Media Manager
12 month contract with possibility of extension/renewal
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and weekly pay!
Our client is looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their Global Paid Media Team. We are seeking a data and process driven professional who possesses diverse media knowledge with experience at a media agency and/or client in-house media team. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to possess excellent project management skills, be a stickler for applying rigor to diverse media functions and strive to increase productivity. You are ﬂexible and a self-starter.
In this role, you will drive implementation and management of paid media campaigns with the agency teams and cross functional internal teams. You will be project managing detailed elements of paid media campaign implementation.
As a hands-on paid media manager, you’re comfortable stewarding campaigns start to ﬁnish. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details. You’re able to manage situations where you have to cast a wide net to get what you need and are resourceful in ﬁnding information you need. You might not fully know the systems we use, however you’re able to dig in and learn the ins and outs of our martech and enablement tech
stacks- Salesforce, Pardot, Integrate, Bombora, Adobe, Jira etc.
- Deﬁne and own the implementation of campaigns across several agencies and internal teams
- Paid media agencies, creative, campaign managers, web and analytics team.
- Collaborate with agencies and campaign managers to develop work back schedules to enable campaign launch
- Collaborate with the data and operations teams to ensure campaign set-up is accurate and complete
- Collaborate with teams in North America, Asia, and Europe to deploy similar programs and processes across global and locally executed programs.
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure campaign tactics are on track
- Work with the creative services team to receive assets as required
- Continually track comprehensive agency deliverables
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, deliverables, and schedules.
- 5+ years of experience in media management, likely having spent time in Media Agency as well as client -in-house agency functions at organizations.
- Familiar with nuances of paid media implementation
- Experience working across multiple teams including marketing, web, analytics, creative, social,
- Prior experience in project management or campaign coordination.
- Prior experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic, Content Syndication (not a requirement across all but deﬁnitely familiarity with 2 or more)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, trackers and deadlines with team members who are dispersed across the globe.
- Experience with granular campaign set-up: understand pixel placements, UTM’s, tracking, QA
- Thrive in a dynamic, highly matrixed environment and are comfortable exercising inﬂuence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives
- Assist with the creation and management of paid media including review of paid media briefs, trackers and workback schedules, update weekly status docs.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as they arise
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation