Deskside IT Technician II
Lexington, MA 02421
Our client is a biotechnology company focused on delivering transformational therapies for patients with serious, genetically defined diseases. This role requires the use technical expertise to solve customers’ issues, analyzing the pain-point and communicating a solution. Document the support process with technical support software. Overall, provide excellent customer service while improving customer experience.
- Provide 2nd level escalation support.
- Provide remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Install, monitor, troubleshoot, replace, and support, desktop infrastructure, end user equipment (terminals, printers/printer consumables, multi-function devices/multi-function device consumables, mobile devices, VOIP phones, thin-clients, etc.), local and wide area networks, data storage systems, Active Directory, and other third-party software.
- Work with VIPs, providing a “white glove” service where necessary.
- Travel to all client sites in Cambridge, Lexington, and Worcester as needed for break/fix tickets.
- Work with vendors as it pertains to software and hardware troubleshooting, repair, replacement, and personnel escort.
- Participate in project deployment.
- Provide input and update knowledge base, as necessary.
- Maintain an organized resource/hardware furnished storage room(s).
- Record service process with technical applications
- Improve customer satisfaction efficiently
- Escalate customer dissatisfaction if unsolvable
- Strive to resolve issues on initial contact
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar working experience
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Must be self-motivated to learn and sharpen technology knowledge and skills along with business processes.
- Experience preferred of Active Directory, Office365 Admin Portal, VOIP, and ServiceNow Ticket tracking system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, keyboarding skills, data entry skills, people skills, customer focused and service oriented, attentive to details, act with professionalism, able to multi-task.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment with little supervision.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.