Job Title: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Location: Vista, CA
Term: 6 month contract
Pay: $20 / hr. (Weekly pay)
The Warehouse Specialist plays a central and key role within our Global Supply Chain organization. In this role, you will be responsible for all shipping duties which include parcel, domestic and international freight for both external and internal customers. Success in this position depends on outstanding communication, attention to detail, organization, and time management skills. The ideal candidate for this position is looking for a strong culture that enriches people, builds teams, drives efficiency and thrives in a data driven culture.
- Perform shipping via parcel carriers
- Responsible for all tasks associated with the domestic and international shipment of materials, supplies and products.
- Proficient in all international freight export – SLI, Commercial invoices, COO, COC, EEI.
- Ensure accurate/complete shipping records in compliance with internal quality standards and requirements.
- In partnership with our quality dept. perform necessary product/quality inspections prior to shipping.
- Collaborate with and influence cross functional teams to successfully meet OTD and quality standards.
- Perform general warehouse tasks as necessary to support internal and external Leica Biosystems functions.
- Oversee daily warehouse operations which include but are not limited to opening and closing warehouse, maintaining equipment and ensure supply inventory is accurate and in stock.
- Experience with ERP system, SAP (preferred)
- Experience creating Domestic and International shipping documents
- Experience with operating a forklift
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work well under tight deadlines
- 1+ years related experience in Manufacturing or Warehouse function preferred
- Medical Device Experience (preferred)
Please send updated resume for consideration!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation