Tax Analyst -Durham, NC
MUST be local to Durham/Raleigh area as should office reopen.
3 month contract with potential for extension/conversion
The goal of the Contract Tax Analyst is to exceed clients’ expectations by providing exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results. This position requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential. The Tax Compliance Analyst is a customer facing representative for their clients’ experience.
- Preparation, review, and filing of multi-jurisdictional sales/use, business and occupation, and gross receipts tax returns for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual filings
- Detail and process oriented jurisdictional returns set up on behalf of our customers
- Communicate regularly and effectively with customers, jurisdictions and other internal teams as part of research and resolution
- Manage workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively with all staff members and management
- Support in identifying areas of improvement and efficiencies in all compliance processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other four year degree with equivalent accounting experience
- Proven computer technical skills – MS Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrates ability to be successful while overcoming obstacles, driven problem solver
- Enjoys details, working with data and performing analysis
- Provides examples of process improvements
- Excited individual that brings energy and wants to be a part of something great
- Superior recommendations and references
*Please submit your resume for consideration.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.