This is a great opportunity to join a leading Sports and Entertainment company and to be a part of their Creative Department in an advanced level administrative position responsible for managing all levels of trading card projects and games up to print. We are looking for someone with prepress production experience, resource management and organized practices. Responsibilities include internal tracking, print production understanding, tracking of all scheduled deliverables solely for Card projects and linked Packaging in the Creative Department. Beginning with design delivery to the Master Team, followed by Photo, Type, Prepress Production and QC. To include updating FileMaker Pro Trax, acquiring answers for internal questions and issues that arise in the Creative Department while maintaining delivery expectations for Creative resources for print production.
- Responsible for timely delivery of project specific components and files to vendors. Ensures product workings and files are complete and punctual to scheduled delivery dates.
- Build on the current processes to drive efficiency, improve process and communication, and create best-in-class project management practices. Manage and execute corrective action as necessary.
- Attends all Engineering and Kickoff Meetings for projects, as well as additional meetings that may be necessary in order to resolve challenges that arise during the production cycle.
- Manage time effectively, ability to lead and collaborate with internal teams on complex projects such as job engineering, prototyping, production specs, packaging, etc.
- Direct weekly Creative Department Trax Meeting and actively determine problem areas and involve the necessary people to implement solutions.
- General knowledge of Offset and Digital Printing, to include comprehension of trapping, overprinting, line screen, dot/press gain, color space, touch plates, 5th and 6th colors and Foil Stamping.
- Responsible for ensuring all licensor changes to product elements completed.
- Manages communication with Purchasing to ensure all support vendors are on time to manufacturing schedules.
- Responsible for recommending savings/cost opportunity analysis and the implementation and management of cost analysis measures put forth by Management.
- Accurately captures production numbers for the Creative Services Director, including number of Designs created and mastered, Cards assembled, Forms built and replacements made.
- Adhere to process procedures and pre-established guidelines, ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain flexible work hours. Work hours are mostly consistent, but production requirements require flexibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business Management, Operations or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of project management or related area. Familiarity of commonly used project management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Accomplished oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of standard PrePress, Printing and/or Publishing procedures.
- Strong organizational, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of trading card or trading card game industry is a plus.
- Working knowledge of basic budgeting.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a dedicated attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor; team player orientation. Ability to interface with internal parties at all levels.
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising reasonable discretion and independent judgment.
- Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter with the ability to work additional hours as required.
- Proficiency in the following software or systems: MS Office, FileMaker Pro and Adobe Acrobat.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation