JDE Developer- Business Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $80,000- $95,000 DOE
A worldwide sports and entertainment company that specializes in sports trading cards is seeking a JDE Developer- Business Analyst, to join their team.
- Provides functional and technical support of JDEdwards in an Oracle environment.
- Work as the liaise between internal JDE clients and support team members.
- Define functional and technical implementation project plans.
- Create functional and technical requirements, specifications, and documentation.
- Act as the Business Analyst for JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Create and develop new business applications.
- Develop and maintain reports and interfaces for JD Edwards applications.
- Create new custom reports when needed.
- Analyze business systems and procedures.
- Keep up to date with all new JDE updates and advancements.
- Recommend new changes and design elements to the infrastructure to improve performance and reliability.
- Recommend enhancements that reduce costs.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support to all high level, escalated IT Helpdesk issues.
- Support the IT Department.
- BS/BA in Computer Science of Information Systems.
- 5+ years working in a JDE Environment.
- Must have high-availability- ability to be on call beyond normal business hours and on weekends.
- Knowledge of JDE Enterprise One 9.x ERP Software - Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Sales, Advances Pricing, Warehousing, and Transportation.
- Experience with SQL administrations, Windows OS, enterprise backup solutions, Oracle.
- Can use: JDE API, BSSV, Softshare, Create!Form.
*Please submit your resume for consideration.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.